“Palace of Culture” is a community-based club which directs its activities to meet the needs of the population, increase the cultural level of citizens and guests of the city, the development and preservation of national culture, popularization of the leading genres of art, practical implementation of social&cultural activities.
List of paid services that may be provided by the Palace of Culture:
- Conducting performances, theatrical and musical performances, performances, and other productions, performances by artistic groups, orchestra and individual artists.
- Conducting concerts, entertaining and gaming programs.
- Development of scenarios, staged work and implementation of events at the request of enterprises, institutions, and organizations.
- Organization of clubs by interests (technical, collectible, sports and recreation).
- Conducting performances and concerts of amateur performances.
- Conducting theatrical holidays, festivals, competitions, and ceremonial events.
- Providing services for the organization and conduct of cultural events, master classes, concerts, festivals, exhibitions, and performances.
- Provision for the temporary use of premises of the Palace of Culture, concert hall, sound amplifying equipment, lighting equipment, apparatus of scenic effects, if this does not prevent the establishment of activities in the field of culture.
- Rent of musical instruments, stage costumes, shoes, and theatrical props.
- Making lip-syncs of concerts and performances, copies of sound recordings of musical works from the library.
Zhytomyr, S. Richter Street, 12/5.
Director (0412) 37-47-61;
Deputy Director (0412) 22-12-24.